Bisleri Urzza review

Bisleri Urzza Review by Coral Crue
Last two weeks have been exhausting for me. The travel did not help either.
Normally, I bounce back in no time but there has been added stress and lack of exercise which have
been pulling the system down. That's when I spotted this bottle of Urzza and was so tempted to try it out.
I would totally be against energy drinks but the very fact that it said Liquid charger and gave all kinds of promises made me want to try it out. I told myself that I wouldn't take it unless absolutely necessary and that need of the hour arose sooner than anticipated.

Bisleri Urzza Review by Coral Crue
The drink unlike it's famous variants is supposed to be completely caffeine-free and fortified with vitamins.
The beverage is targeted to be used by youth. It is available in 300ml bottles, pictured above, and 250ml cans.
The can costs Rs.50, the bottle I purchased cost me Rs.35.

It's a golden-yellow colored fluid. I could have described it in a very apt way, if great minds think alike but I am not going to have you picture my words each time you swig it, so golden-yellow it is.

It tastes fine. It's not the best tasting energy drink I've had but there's no lack of enjoyment while consuming it. It's easy to drink. I had it in phases and not all in one gulp. You need to be careful about the things you put in your system, especially when it comes to unfamiliar territory.

I waited a bit and when I felt more tired, I finished it all up. I have to say I kept waiting through the morning, noon and then some classes I had to attend. I felt non energized. No Energizer bunny running around. I waited a little more. Then I started to naturally get tired. But I did feel more exhausted than normal. A mild head heaviness. No, I was not imagining it. I had difficulty concentrating more than normal. But no energy at all.

I know people who favor this drink and use it solely for the energy boost it gives but it did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe, made me more tired. I have already mentioned I was going through extremes of stress this week, perhaps you can consider that and then test it out for yourself. It just did not work for me.I know that my system will not want me to pick it up again. Am pretty sure I won't reach for it when I am at the store next.


Have you tried Bisleri Urzza? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear about any other energy drinks you have had that have helped you without any side effects.

Share:

8 comments

  1. I havenot tried it and never will. All these energy drinks doesnot work for me.
    I had tried one, dont remeber the name which was super sweet and gave headache too.. that heavy feeling !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate super sweet anything but most of them are high on sugar and caffeine. I have had one brand which is not available here that actually got rid of a headache once but my parents were shocked that I actually tried one. You are right in not wanting to take them. Good, Swathi.

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of energy drinks 'coz they have lotta sugar and gives me a headache all the time. It just doesn't work for me I guess. But you did a great job reviewing it girl

    Style..A Pastiche! - New Post - Mustard Outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so this headache is a real issue for most of us who have tried them. No one wonder I have been feeling so out of it! phew! thanks so much for your views.

      Delete
  3. I never take energy drinks. Instead it better to take more sleep or fruit juices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Megha. Fruits juices are way better options!

      Delete
  4. I am not into energy drinks & honestly energy drinks do not give any energy now a days.. I never knew this product existed until I read your review now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. most people don't know about the product's existence as it has not been advertised as much as their counterparts.

      Delete