Travel Made Fun

image courtesy Google

You haven't heard a peep from since I have been traveling. Long trips, short trips, road trips, walking. Yes! I am doing it all. :)
I was not the one who liked to travel and got really queasy about journeying. I love visiting places and meeting new friends. But it was always the journeying bit that unsettled me.
Sleeping on another bed, what to wear, testing out my guts eating things that I am not used to and the nausea are the things that make me jittery.
But once we started out, I got to get the hang of it. We started by going to a nearby place - Manipal, that I spoke a bit about 
in my earlier blog post. But then we've been journeying farther. Mostly states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. Next stop being another country.
Will reveal more on the travels soon. The thing I missed the most was having a good camera, made do with the Iphone cam for most of the pics.
I hope to get a new cam soon possibly something that could shoot good videos too and I would love for you to suggest something that I can pick up. I don't want to invest in a very expensive one, just something that takes really good resolution pictures clear enough for this blog.
     So you may not hear from me till after the 22nd or so. But I will try to come back as soon as possible because I really miss my blogging family so much!!! 
   And hey!!! I just got the hang of traveling by now, my body's adjusted to it and I've sort of gotten the hang of eating smarter. Just back from a long bus trip and my bones are tired. Need some rest.

Please do suggest a good camera model in the comments below, I will look them up and buy a good model soon.

Meantime, I love and miss you ALL! :)

Share:

12 comments

  1. If you do not want the expensive SLR and DSLRs then you must try the Canon Advanced Point and Shoot models! They are very good. I use that for the blog and I think it takes good enough photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swati, Hiiiii! :) Canon Advanced Point and shoot- will check it out for sure!!! I definitely like the pics on your blog, thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  2. Do you know that if the lighting n angle are right, you can take some amazing pics even from a regular "point n shoot camers". I used the Sony PnS which worked great for product reviews..Recently switched to Sony NEX 3NL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Saniya, but it takes me so much time to get it right. thank you so much for the recommendations. Will be surely checking them out.

      Delete
  3. Do you know that if the lighting n angle are right, you can take some amazing pics even from a regular "point n shoot camers". I used the Sony PnS which worked great for product reviews..Now switched to Sony NEX 3NL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy traveling girl!!
    http://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I love travelling . Lucky you girl :)
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my space and will get back with travel related posts :)

      Delete
  6. Wow Lucky you..Travelling is real fun..Enjoy dear
    http://www.i-am-girly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the Canon EOS Rebel Ti5. That's the camera I have and it takes great quality pics! Really elevates the look of the blog with nice images and all! :)

    Btw your travels sound awesome!

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use a point and shoot camera for my blog...Sony Cybershot DSC Wx-150 :) BTW I am waiting for the travel posts :D :D

    www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete